Your donations go directly to helping fund patient campaigns for alternative medicine

Take action to make a tax-deductible donation

Complementary and Integrative Medicine (CAM)

eFundYourHealth Grant Funds are a tax-deductible way for your donation to affect multiple chronically ill patients.

Grant Funds

Pediatrics Matching Fund
Diabetes Matching Fund
multiple sclerosis
Autoimmune Diseases Matching Fund
Other Illnesses Matching Fund
Other Illnesses
eFundYourHealth General Matching Fund
Charleston, SC

Make an Impact

Americans spend over $30 Billion on uninsured Complementary and Integrative medical costs

"I was able to prescribe the best patient regimen - regardless of insurance"
- Dr. A. Comita, MD

* National Care Center for Complementary and Integrative Medicine: Statistics | Spending | Cost

Companies Donating to Supplement Campaign Donations

Designs for Health

“We share the eFundYourHealth mission to make CAM available to all people and are proud to be a Sponsor!”
- Nathan Cheong, Managing Director, Designs for Health, Inc.

We are happy to support eFundYourHealth and help all people access effective solutions to address problems associated with intestinal ecology, immune system and detoxification."
- Founding Director Dr. Rachel Fresco L. Ac., Ph. D

"It upsets me to see how much people needlessly suffer. I'm honored to be a part of supporting eFundYourHealth to help you gain the financial support you need to heal and thrive!" 
- Dr. Jonathan Otto, Author of Autoimmune Secrets

Seacoast Church
Franklyn Solutions Inc
North Charleston Dream Center

Complementary and Integrative Medicine
focuses on healing the whole person

Studies Show Integrative Medicine Improves Patient Prognosis and Outcomes

Chronic Pain
Gastrointestinal Disorders
Depression/ Anxiety

* National Care Center for Complementary and Integrative Medicine: Statistics | Spending | Cost

Frequently Asked Questions

Matching Funds

Is there an amount that is too much that a campaign can ask for?

No, a campaign can raise as much as they need for their treatment (average campaign is between $1k-$5k) but crowdfunding has been known to raise as much as several hundred thousand campaigns. Read about how funds can be used here.

Where can my funds be used?

With a patient's referring practitioner and other referring practitioners of choice, supplements, and other categories that support your health. Read more here.

Are there restrictions?

Yes, for non-alternative medical spends such as car repairs, lottery tickets, etc. Read more here.

Will you be tracking where the money is spent?

Yes, the codes will track where the money is spent and will be audited at will to protect from fraud.

Individual Campaigns

Does my donation go to the individual or the disease research?

It goes to the individual raising funds for their health needs. 92% goes directly to the patient. The other 8% goes towards operational costs and credit card processing/service.. The donor has the option to pay for a campaign's fees.

Can I donate anonymously?

Yes, you have that option.

What are the processing fees for and how much are they?

5% service fee and 2.5% credit card fee.

How do I know my money will get to the individual campaign?

Your receipt will state the campaign you are directly donating to. We are audited every year by an accredited account firm, and we submit a 990-N to the IRS.

I can't donate at this time. Can I help in another way?

Please post your friend's, family's, and individual campaigns to your social media accounts to increase visibility to your cause and an individual's campaigning.