I currently see a functional medicine practioner in Nashville, TN. I was diagnosed with mold toxicity, which can cause an array of symptoms. I have anything from insomnia to outbreaks of rashes, concentration, memory issues, mood and hormonal imbalances. I was informed that the mold could make me seriously ill if I do not get rid of the mold in my home and within my body.
The doctor's visits and the supplements can be expensive. I was told I can heal from my issues. But it is difficult to heal if I continue to stress about how I will pay for the treatment.
Any donations will be greatly appreciated. I will help others when I am able to as well. Thank you!!!!!